Sunday, August 1, 2010

7 Years and Still Going

Countdown

36 days to Cambodia (TCF)

110 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

152 days left 4 me to meet the person

Happy 7th year in ministry of teaching to me, myself and I!


Life as teacher has its' ups and downs just like any other vocation and frankly speaking, I would not have survived this life without my Father's intervention.

It is through this calling that God had molded me and taught me many things in life and my dealing with people around me.

I admit that many times I failed as a Christian teacher...but He is always there to show me my wrongs and help me get back on track.

I thank God for the many people God has brought along this 7 years...those who encouraged, those who are sent as sandpaper, those who knowing and unknowingly influenced my life. Good and not-so-good, I thank God for all because He allows it, all for His glory.

7 years is just the beginning of everything else that are yet to come, for I still have a long way to go by His will and many things to learn.

I thank God for sending reminder to me to stay focus on God and His purpose of calling me into teaching and as a Christian teacher.

Know who I am serving...I am serving the Living God and not walking men.

People may hurt us, jealous of us, get us into trouble, "kill" us...etc...but who can take away the love of Christ in us. God is the God of all...if God is for us, who can be against us?

Eternity is my focus....not the things of the world...status, money, awards are not my focus but to hear my Father says, "Well done, My good and faithful child!" is what I long to hear when I see Him one fine day.

Prayer is the work...serving as teacher is its' reward.

"How precious, O Lord are Your calling for me to become Christian teacher in this lost and broken world...where people really need the Lord. Teach me, O Father humbleness and humility that my whole focus in life is only about You and You alone...and the "world" that You died for."







1 comment:

Sheena said...

Congratulations for living your life for Him these seven years in Sarawak.I know you are definitely a salt and light and an amazing friend to many.

May the Lord always bless the works of your hand

Sweet blessing

Sheena