Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Countdown

Done with Cambodia (
TCF)...it was more than Grreeeaatttt!!

62 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (
GMC)

104 days left 4 me to meet the person


Suo sdey!

I'm finally back in my Corner of Life...hehe...

There was just too many things to do especially with moving house and getting ready for Cambodia mission by TCF and also a little by GMC. Until now I have yet to really get some real rest. I was tired and sick, today, I am still tired and not feeling too well, but by His grace, I am still able to move on with life...hehe...

I was over excited today when pastor's wife told me the "Reading Bus" is here (in the church), parked at the side of the church...there he sits, No. 2. Beautiful and what excites me more was....the colourful box....it's inside the "bus"....even more beautiful. I am really looking forward to the start of this reading bus even though I missed 2 of the session by Ps Cheli. There must be some reason why God made it happened...hmm....wonder why.

Anyway, I wish I could drive the "bus" but I do not know how to drive one. It's ok. I'll just be the follower of the "bus". Oh yeah, by the way, for you who do not know, it's actually not a bus. It's actually just a 4WD vehicle...hehe...but it's real cool.

Tomorrow will be the opening ceremony of the "Reading Bus" at Tudan Methodist Church. Should I be there? Hmm...I must be there...I'm just so syok sendiri.

Today, I'm not sharing about the Cambodia trip...yet...I'll save it for another time...because I need to get ready for my next trip to Cambodia. Work starts now!

But...Cambodia mission by TCF was really good. God had been working right before everything started and I was actually quite confident that He will work wonderfully throughout the whole conference. He did and I am impressed.

To Him be the glory!

No comments: