Thursday, December 31, 2009

2 oh oh 9


Another year is soon to end...with another year to begin with...when actually all is just numbers and more numbers to come...

This was a challenging year for me...with so much happenings...

One...Bible Knowledge....I started teaching BK to a bunch of form 3 students which I think, I was the one learning the most out of God's word. I was most thankful to all the students who stayed on in that class despite the condition, time and tiredness. I am most grateful for the privilege to have this chance of practicing my speaking skills...hehe....

Two...school...I had learned so much from all that happened throughout the whole year. I admit that it had help me grow a lot wiser and more mature. I've learned to see more of God and not merely human. It was all for me to grow and I am most thankful to God and ibu for helping me cope life in school. Oh yeah...not forgetting TCF as well...with its In Step...and all the people who had wrote and share... You were all God sent.

Three...death...or rather "new life"... This was the year where God took my dad away to be with Him. I never expected my dad to disappear from my life so early but God's timing was the greatest timing of all and I am thankful for such a wonderful dad. I still miss him but....I accepted the fact that no one can live forever on earth...everyone need to go someday...it's all just a matter of time. The most important...that person had lived his/her life well...

Four...mission trips...This was the best of all that happened this year. TCF Exco Retreat to Baray and Phnom Penh (Cambodia), GMC Medical Mission to Takeo province and Phnom Penh (Cambodia) and finally, Baa Adang, Lawas. Every trip that I went, God never failed to show me His goodness and His faithfulness....and God never failed to teach me lessons of faith, of trust and of obeying. His blessing had been so much for this 3 trips that it overflowed...

Five...TCF stands for Teachers' Christian Fellowship....Teachers' Changing Futures. I finally had the 1st chance ever to attend a programme by TCF...Transformed by Mission and getting to meet all the TCF exco members for the 1st time was a prayer answered by God.

Six...books...where I managed to finish reading a total of roughly 10 books or more...I can't really remember but in my life history, I had never read so many books in a year. The books that changes my life most was "The Heavenly Man" and "Don't Waste Your Life". I've shared about it in my previous posted blog.

Seven...relationships... I am very glad and very thankful and count it my privilege for the closest people that God brought into my life...

my mom... who brought me into this world, who never failed to cook delicious food, who layan all my complaints, who over cared and worried for my life especially in the issue where I had no control over...hehe...(you know what I mean..), who always pray for me, whom I talk to every night and sometimes, day and whom I am most thankful for in my life and very impressed with the energy you have.

my brother... who always bring cheer and laughter at home and never failed to introduce new recipe each time he is back home, who brought me out to eat at Checkers, who came all the way from PJ just to visit me and belanja me satay Kajang and, whom I am glad to have as a brother.

my ibu... who always shows her love and care in a very different way where "action speaks louder than words", who always gives me chances to learn and grow, who believes in me, who never failed to give me advises on almost everything since I was in form 1...till now, who is always worried whether I was hungry or not, who made me Milo kosong...just the way I like it, who knew me so well yet never despised me and you are indeed a gift from God to me.

all the Aunties at C3... who always take turns to pick me up and send me to airport which is very very far for Mirian standard, who opens up your home so wonderfully and so perfectly for me...the wanderer, who treats me so well and I am most blessed and whom I must thank for your precious time, wonderful fellowship, simply delicious food and great hospitality.

Axxxxx...whom I met this year. You had been a wonderful sister and I believed we met not by chance or mistake but by God...who is the greatest Father of all and where we shared good moments together...with Sxxxxx in the foreign land of Cambodia and whom, I am always hoping and praying the best for. Praying not for the loveliest thing in this world....but for wisdom and courage and strength that comes from Above to go through this life that will require us to go through rocky mountains, dark valleys, raging seas, winding roads, BUT at the end of it, shall be LIGHT of a new dawn.

Eight... friends... I thank God for giving me wonderful and beautiful friends...

...whom I had to say goodbye....
Cxxxx who will be going back to Penisular for good to be with her husband...
Jxxxxxxx who moved herself to Sabah to continue her teaching life there...
Txxxxxxx whom I knew her through ibu when she 1st arrived in Miri and we had been good friends. She too will be moving back to Penisular...
Sxxxxx whom I got to meet at TCF Exco Retreat though I've known her name for quite some time. Not that she had been near to me here but she'll be going back to Penisular too which is futher than her previous place...perjuangan yang sama tapi di tanah yang berlainan...

...and friends who remained here... all my smallgroup members, my GMC brothers and sisters in Christ and my co-workers in Christ...my colleagues...and everyone else that God had brought into my life...God had been so good to me...

Lastly...to the Great and Mighty...most Loving and Gracious Father... Thank you for being with me in bad times and in good times, thank you for never giving up on me when I was the worst, thank you for being so good to me, thank you for teaching me many things in life, thank you for helping me change my heart of stone....Thank you for the privilege to experience life, in order that I might experience You...at a greater height, depth and width.

Goodbye to two jilo jilo nine...
you shall be remembered...
as a year of many changes...




No comments: