Saturday, December 26, 2009

Korean Grapes

School holiday will soon end and I will be back to where I should be...the place where He 1st placed me...

Being back to hometown was quite great but I did not get much rest as I wish I would get. Anyway, I am thankful and contented with all that I got.

Christmas was a quiet event with no hu-ha. Just eating and more eating but most of all, I began to ponder what Christmas is all about. It is nothing about food, nothing about carols, nothing about Christmas tree and gifts...nothing about Santa. It was because of His great love for us...that Christmas existed.

So, what are we celebrating? We are celebrating the glory of His presence...we are celebrating Emmanuel...God with us!

After 4 years, I finally read "The Heavenly Man". This is one remarkable book all Christian must read....and repent of how shallow we really know the meaning of being a follower of Christ. I am brought to the ground...to the lowest...to humbleness and humility. All my service were down to nothingness in comparison to what Brother Yun had went through and did and are still doing.
It might sound crazy to some but I truly believe it without any doubt.

Ok....hehe....let me introduce something new to me...and it might be something new to you too.

KOREAN GRAPES!!!


The grapes is round...very round...and the skin is quite thick. The taste...marvelous....very unique....it tasted like wine...I guess they use this type of grapes to make wine. Wahla...it's marvelous....fantastic....so very different from normal grapes I have eaten. We actually bought it by accident thinking that it was a normal grapes.

Now, there is a special way of how you actually eat this Korean Grapes...here's how...

Hold it like above...with it's "head" on top...

Squeeze it and it will come out quite naturally...and eat it...

The skin are not to be eaten...but it's up to you...it's a little bit thick though..

Enjoy!


No comments: