Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year 2009 !


Another year has arrived...the year of Ox (for Chinese)...and till now I am still wondering, where does Dragon come from. I thought dragon was just a legend but it is one of the animals in the Chinese calender. Funny... Well, who cares...it is just a tradition and I am not a tradition person.

I am spending my a week CNY holiday in Penang. It is a hot hot day and night here in Penang, plus lots of mosquitoes. My body is for CNY mood but my brain in on my work...sharks. I still could not get my mind off some cruel teachers who has no brain and heart. I wish they had the brain and heart to understand. Well, the heck with them. I am on a CNY holiday...will think about this issue when I am back to work.

WISHING ALL OF YOU "HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!"

No comments: