Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sometimes....

Countdown

10 days to Miri TCF Teachers' Day

18 days to 7th year

55 days to Cambodia (TCF)

129 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

171 days left 4 me to meet the person


Some of my colleagues of Spe Ed

As you can see, I've been quite occupied the last week. It was craziness...not because I had so much things to do but, because I do not really know what I need to do even though I know I need to do it. Confusing? That was the real situation. Totally confusing. Anyway, part of the confusion is gone for the moment, meaning TODAY! It's another whole new story TOMORROW!

Arrival of students & teachers of Imgok Middle School, South Korea @ Miri Airport

TODAY...is indeed the day that the Lord had made...but I spoilt it. I count it a totally messed up day. Not a day I would like to remember but I think I would remember it for the rest of my remembered life. Meaning, as long as I remember it, I would. :P

Visitation of the Koreans to long house...
They (the students) should learn a little manners...*sigh*

SOMETIMES...life really sucks!

SOMETIMES...I'm totally lost in the presence of God...so unworthy, so wrong, that I have no words to say except, "I'm SORRY!".

SOMETIMES...life just does not make sense...and I seem to living in fantasy, hoping for something which clearly I know is not important at all.

SOMETIMES...I did the most stupid thing that I regretted even thinking about doing it...ok...maybe I was not even thinking, I just did it.

SOMETIMES...I just wish I could shut my mouth and "see" nothing, "hear" nothing, "speak" nothing, "do" nothing.

SOMETIMES...I just wish I could run and run and run and run and run and run....hit and hit and hit and hit and hit and hit and hit....just to release my tension.

AND I thank God that all above does not happen ALL THE TIME! =)

Just SOMETIMES!

TODAY is the day of SOMETIMES....

AND today is when I know that I need Him ALL THE TIME because I am so weak.

JOY in the time of CHALLENGES! *smile*

The infamous "KP" resting at the long house.

1 comment:

Ensurai said...

You look like you are very busy and having your hands full..

cheers.