Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Miri TCF Teachers' Day

Countdown

Done with Miri TCF Teachers' Day-Glorious day!

4 days to 7th year

41 days to Cambodia (TCF)

115 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

157 days left 4 me to meet the person

It was the fastest moving weekend. One second I was at the start of it, another second I was at the end of it. With not much break in between and kept on moving, I partly know not what was I doing, I was simply doing.


It was a wonderful conference and dinner. The talk...sharing was fabulous. So encouraging, so building, so on fire. I'm humbled by the many sharing of teachers after the talk in the morning. It burnt the fire that was slowly dying in me.

Dr Tang

The sharing by TCF Sarawak chairman, Dr Tang was wonderful. He traveled almost the whole of Sarawak, into the interior to visit teachers. Wow...I'm glad someone is doing that. It has been my dream to do that, to encourage the teachers, to show them that they are not forgotten...but it's just MY dream that was not the LORD's dream for me to do. He had other dreams for me but the fire to continue to reach out to the indigenous people of Sarawak in still very much alive in me. I believe this is the reason God sent me here.

The bubbly Ms Khoo a.k.a. Aunty Seok Lin...
She's one amazing and awesome creation of God.
So lovely...so beautiful...I stand amazed.

Ms Khoo Seok Lin a.k.a Aunty Seok Lin, the main speaker for the whole Saturday, morning and night was just an awesome speaker. Why I say this? Haha...Because I was already very fond of her even before I met her, but to be able to meet her in person, to hear her share in person was a huge bonus from God.

"Why?", you asked. It's a long story but in short, her writing in In Step which God had particularly chose for me to read among the so many In Steps, touched me and through that article, God spoke to me and it changes my life from the inside out. How could I forget such things?

The group at the conference in the morning...
small...means lots of people...hehe


I am always reminded from which the heights I have fallen and how far God went to pick me up. Her story in the article and also what she shared in the morning speaks very much of my own life. It actually brought tears to my heart. God's beloved! Wonderful!

Two of God's living testimonies of His goodness & faithfulness.

Thank You, Lord for always showing Your goodness and faithfulness to us..to me...to everyone. I stand amazed at Your work.

*picture source : FB of John Liew

1 comment:

Ensurai said...

Sob sob sob...I was in KL for personal things....again and again I miss this...just like last year....