Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Me in Desperation :P

Countdown

3 days to Miri TCF Teachers' Day

11 days to 7th year

48 days to Cambodia (TCF)

122 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

164 days left 4 me to meet the person

Time is running out. I'm still at the crossroad. Pening...pening...pening...

Desperate case...so many things, so little time....with a little bad virtue, malas. Aiyo!

Sleepless nights just thinking about it. Prayed about it but too anxious to be listening to Him....bad.

Learning to be still before Him but can you imagine it, praying time also still thinking about it...gila.

Help...give me ideas...give me suggestions...!!

In desperation...I need to be still and fully surrender it unto Him, just like once upon a time. It does help. Why can't I learn from the past?

Today's post is out of desperation and gilaness...haha...

Welcome to my life!

And, wahla...this year Cambodia medical mission, guess what's my responsibility?

Children ministry....LEADER!!! Help needed once again!!!

Must be reminded....no complain....and..."When He callled, He will also equips".

I'm trusting in Him.

I am not able but He is able and He will enable me to do what He wants done.

To Him be the glory!

Help!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Hi dear,

Like your new hairdo...

Cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you.

I know its easier said than done, but at least you will be able to REST IN HIM.

Praying with and for you

Sweet blessings

Sheena