Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Selamat Ari Gawai!

Countdown

Done with Visit from SMK Kidurong, Bintulu

Done with A & S's Special Day

8 days to PTK TK 2

9 days to Sipitang, Kundasang, Sandakan, Tenom..."Sabah, here we come!!!"

23 days to St Joe Teachers' Day

23 days to mission to SMK Suai, Miri

26 days to Christian Teachers' Day, S'wak

52 days to Miri TCF Teachers' Day

60 days to 7th year

97 days to Cambodia (TCF)

171 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

213 days left 4 me to meet the person


Last weekend was the most happening weekend cum holiday that I've ever had in USJ, and I'm still thankful and grateful for the strength He gave me to go through another "event after all the 3 weeks "event" that I went through. I have yet to get a real rest yet and hoping so much I could get some rest back here in my hometown...a while at least.

Anyway, it was a joyous occasion of meeting people and meeting life..haha...I am enjoying every bit of it though in the back of my mind..."Oh no, I have yet to study anything for my PTK!!!"

I've learned that *smile* simply heals every pain, heartaches, sadness, anxiety, anger, etc..and especially a frown...haha... Even when you don't like it, force yourself to *smile* ... it changes yourself and everyone around you unless the other person are just too absorb within "me, myself and I". Then...up to you lah...it's your life and you choose how you want to be.

Now, it's back to study, study, study, study.....arghh....it's just 8 days away and I've just read like less than 1%. I've got to relax and not panic. Frankly, I dislike exam...another stronger word...hate...hehe...because it makes me so stressful.

Anyway...nak tak nak...mesti belajar...this is not for me but for Him. Everything for Him...

Happy Gawai Dayak!

Gayu Guru, Gerai Nyamai!

No comments: