Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Land Below the Wind

Countdown

Done with PTK TK 2

Still with Sipitang, Kundasang, Sandakan, Tenom..."Sabah, here we come!!!"

9 days to St Joe Teachers' Day

9 days to mission to SMK Suai, Miri

12 days to Christian Teachers' Day, S'wak

38 days to Miri TCF Teachers' Day

46 days to 7th year

83 days to Cambodia (TCF)

157 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

199 days left 4 me to meet the person

Welcome to my newly "renovated" blog!

View of Mount Kinabalu from Kundasang town in the morning.

Here I am greeting you from the Land Below the Wind...Sabah...to be more precise, Sandakan.

Today is my 5th day of adventure into this land.

Sea view at Sipitang town in the evening.

God had been good despite me being "illegal" tourist in this land due to my negligence of missing an immigration. Just hope nothing bad will happen...I thought I was careful enough but, I still missed out one. It's a really confusing process getting in and out of Sarawak, Brunei and Sabah...between immigration and custom. I'm totally confused...till now.

@Kinabalu Park, Kundasang.

Apart from all that, I'm enjoying ever bit of my holiday here which I have no idea when would I have this chance again. It's a new challenging adventure that I would never forget.

The place we stayed while in Kundasang.

We have gone through many towns and stopped by Sipitang, Kundasang and now...Sandakan. I have nothing much to say now...haha...not much idea...maybe there's too much thing in my brain and this is not a familiar environment for me to throw my 2 cent worth of thoughts..haha.



No comments: