Friday, June 18, 2010

His Hand That Holds Life


*a moment of silence*


This post is dedicated to firstly, our dear sister Brenda Leong...

....whom I 1st knew her in my 1st mission trip to Kapit. I miss her smile, her laughter and her, talking non-stop when in the car with us when we drove her to prayer meet...who, sometimes would praise us for the beautiful music from our guitar during prayer meet.

Dear sister Brenda, you go went off too quick I did not have the chance to say "Goodbye" but I know that you don't just simply went off, but God called you to a better place He prepared for you. Though you are far from us, but we hold you dearly in our hearts...and we would continue to move on in life...learning from your life which we cherish dearly...till the day we meet again.

Secondly, this post is dedicated to Mr. Roland Wee, Joash, Jacinth, Jelyn and Madam K.B. Lim....
...whom I do not know them personally...but my heart goes out for this family. Belated dear Mr Roland was TCF life-member who had been organising the teacher's day celebration in Muar and I had seen him only in photos.

Life is indeed so fragile, one second you are alive and well and another second you can be gone, but, one thing I can praise Him in this "storm" is...we know that our life is in the hands of the Almighty....the Maker and Giver of life.

Most of all...my heart....err...HEARTS (if I could have many) goes out for the family who are still alive. To Mrs Lim , their son and 2 daughters...I can do nothing, but, what I can give, I give... I give my earnest PRAYERS on bended knees before God because only He can heal...to the deepest of soul and heart.

My deepest condolences...

To Him be the glory!

No comments: