Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today

Countdown...

15 days to Cambodia Mission

24 days to Pa Adang Mission

34 days to balik kampung

59 days to new school year

127 days to a change of digits


Today is the day where I am so fed up with the school....AGAIN!

I am so pissed off with the whole management of the school...

Why is it so sickening...and sucks?

Always looking at the wrong of others...and everything is so perfect about own self.

Learn to sit down and reflect and think...why is everyone so against and not supportive towards the school? Don't just keep on pointing fingers to others. Look at your pointed fingers...two is pointing to others and three is pointing to your own self.

Grow up...you are "mature" enough to know what is small matter and what is important matter... You should learn to major on the major but no, you are always majoring on the minor.

If you don't change your heart and mind, you will never grow....If the whole school system does not change, the school will never grow as well.

Learn to be more human minded and not $$ minded...I'm very sure everything will work out real fine...that includes the students as well.

Completely pissed off and stressed out.... Where oh where are you heading, school?

As for me, I need to be reminded of my priority. My purpose of being sent to this school...my purpose of being sent to Sarawak....my purpose of life.... This is so crucial., so that I am not being tempted to join into the mad race of life.

The reason of all that I do is solely for God and God alone. The sacrifice and pain and hurts...time spent...$ spent....brain used....heart used....energy used....no one knows except the ONE who were with me from the beginning of time and who brought me through this life.

I've got to constantly remind myself that even no one appreciates what we have done, God remembers each and everyone of them and He keeps record. The reward that awaits us up above is far better than the one we receive here on earth.

the waves of life...
look to Lord Jesus who will carry us through...


When I think and reflect of it all that happened today...I am grateful for each day of my life, that I am able to serve the ONE that is above ALL. Nothing is more satisfying than to know that His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

This song spoke so much to me...when I just have no place to turn to when it hurts...when all I long for is a shoulder to cry on but all I have is my own shoulder....when I wish I could cry it all out but all came out was tears.... Only Lord Jesus understood because He went through it all till the day He died on the cross... What I went and am going through is NOTHING compare to what He went through...

Yang Paling Mengerti - Yudi Hastono

Aku berdiam di kesunyian

Dikeheningan baitMu Bapa

Tanpa kata dan tanpa bahasa

Hanya menunggu Engkau Tuhan


Yesus Tuhanku
Kau paling mengerti

Rapuh hati ini letih jiwa ini

Jamah ya Tuhanku

Jamah ya Tuhanku

S'bab Engkaulah Tuhan

Yang paling mengerti...

No comments: