Monday, November 9, 2009

Pray At All Times

Countdown...

11 days to Cambodia Mission

20 days to Pa Adang Mission

30 days to balik kampung

55 days to new school year

123 days to a change of digits


Time flies again and again and again. My eyes just could not believe it. It's only 11 days left. I have only this week to settle for both mission trips. It's supposed to be a joy serving Him but instead of just having joy, I am stressed...but still able to smile and laugh...hmm...thank God. It's proven I am going nuts...haha...welcome to my world once again.

The nervous feeling plus school's problem which involved a "V.I.P" is giving me this feeling of unable to breathe, of heart beating real fast, of blood shooting up my brain, of simply exploding. I was unable to sit very still. Every moment was an uneasy moment, a very disturbed feeling. I could not take it anymore. I felt the need to release it out from me. The boxing bag would be the best thing in the world for me at that moment. Quick!!! It's bursting!!!

What did I do?

I cannot let such feelings rule over me. I cannot let anger blossom into hatred.

I was down on my knees in no time. No, I did not hit the floor...it would only hurt my hand which was what I wanted...hmm... I got into prayer!

Prayer really works wonder. I am so privileged to have a Father who listens to me all the time and who communicates with me all the time. Immediately that feeling subside but ok, I admit, not fully gone.

Why? I wonder....

It's because I have not fully cleared my heart and mind from those unnecessary worries, anxiousness and anger. Down on my knees once again....BOOM! That whole feeling was gone.

Guess what's next?

God is just so so so extremely good. He gave me ideas for my children's 3 days camp during Pa Adang mission. I am so happy because it has been weeks since I have been thinking about it. It's not easy for someone inexperienced like me. It's no joke preparing from A to Z, a roughly 4 hours a day activities. Hmm...what is impossible to man, it is possible to God. No ideas were from me, all ideas were from God.

When we commit our whole life and heart unto Him leaving no space for the enemy to dwell, God finally has all the space to work in us. Our God is an awesome God!

"How could you reject the God who expect little from you but
instead gave you SO MUCH?"



1 comment:

akmj said...

amen! to God be all glory :)