Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank You!

Countdown...

6 days to Cambodia Mission

15 days to Pa Adang Mission

25 days to balik kampung

50 days to new school year

118 days to a change of digits

As the days draw near, the more tired I felt and I must not be so stressed. I need to learn to do one thing at a time and not be panic. Still lots to be done and I need to finish it the latest by Monday. I'm in no mood at all for anything else until all work is done. *sigh* I hope and pray I will not wear out by the time mission starts. I must intercede more and leave no space for the enemy to take control of my life.

One thing I've learnt today. Learn to appreciate people's effort openly and in public if possible, with sincerity of hearts, especially when we are the leader or someone at a higher level. Do not forget those who work alongside with us.

A word of appreciation that comes from the heart is worth much more than the things of this world.

A word of appreciation is like being given a good spa after a hard day work.

A word of appreciation is like sunshine that shines so bright it penetrates through the hearts.

"Thank you!" was created to change a frown into a smile.

Let us not boast about the things of this world but boast what our Lord Jesus had done for the whole human race.

Boasting is not needed because people have eyes to see the truth.

Boasting is like putting on a shoe size 7 when you actually fit into size 4.

"Your life will be what you do with it"
-Dr Esquenazi-



2 comments:

Sheena said...

I agree..

Praise and appreciation is very important.We should cultivate it in our life and also make it a way of life..

Praise looks good on you all3

Sweet blessings

Sheena

all3 said...

:)

Praise looks good on you too, Sheena!