Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gift of Holidays

Countdown...

3 days to Cambodia Mission

12 days to Pa Adang Mission

22 days to balik kampung

47 days to new school year

115 days to a change of digits

There's not much time left. I know I've been saying these words since a few blog post. Well, time is so precious but procrastination seems to over rule the preciousness of it...hehe...bad... Last minute job is what I am stressed out from...dislike it...but no choice. I've started it, I need to finish it...and finish it well.

I'm happy and glad I have so many chances to go on missions. I'm always thinking that we teachers are so blessed with so many school holidays and 7 days of CRK. As much as possible, use your holidays to go on "holy days"... mission. It's a 2 in 1 stuff....oppss...no...in fact...it can be 3 in 1 stuff. To be a blessing, to be blessed and holiday!!! It's money worth investing on.

When on holiday, it's only for your own self...but when on "holy day", it's for your own self, for other people and for God!!! Hehe...

By all means, "Go and make disciples of all nations...!!" ... while we are blessed with legs to walk, hands to do, eyes to see, mouth to talk and nose to breathe.

"Mission...entrance into the realities of the world"
-all3-


1 comment:

akmj said...

wow. new quote by audrey :)

u have holidaysssss, i DON'T haveeeeeeee

you're a teacher, i'm a civil servant