Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Want...want...want...!

Yamaha series

Since I was in primary school, big bikes has been my dream. I kept lots of picture of big bikes taken from newspapers and magazines. It was yet the generation of internet. Up till now, I still fancy big bikes and wish I could own one but all I owned was Honda Class 1 110cc and still holding on to my L licence with B and C...haha.

Sharp series

LCD television is another thing that I want even though I hardly watch any television but maybe with a screen like that I would watch more shows. Bad...bad...Anyway, I still wish in Miri, they would sell something smaller than 32" with an affordable price.


Dunno what brand series but I like the designs and the shock absorbent (I think that's what it is called...)

Mountain bike is one thing I was thinking about since I first went to check out motorbikes and was talking about since last year but I don't think I'll get one yet due to limited parking space in my house and there's hardly anywhere that I can cycle to. Yet, it's still nice to have one. It has been ages since I cycled. I wonder if I can still cycle...hmm...


Subang Andaman Condominium, they have nice balcony.

Ampang Boulevard Condominium

D' Rapport Condominium, Ampang, too luxury and pricey but beautiful to own..

Buying or owning a house was seldom on my mind or rather something I don't want to think of because I can hardly plan my future and always thinking that one day, I will be going into full-time ministry. Then last year, someone kept talking and discussing and the temptation was so great...so why not get a house...sooner or later...I'm almost old by the way. It's either now or never. Condominium is my dream. I fancy all the facilities they have especially swimming pool and gymnasium and the idea of cleaning a big house scares me because that's what I am always doing. It has a better security anyway...I said BETTER...

Rain Song Black Ice Guitar

Acoustic guitar with plug in and not exactly the brand shown up there but it is nice though if I could get one like above. You would ask, "What for so many guitars?". Yeah, what for so many guitars when I am not a pro after all. "Because it is my dream to be a pro and I like to own guitars of different kinds". Plucking on electric guitar is nice but I believe acoustic guitar has it's own uniqueness as well...with the wooden and steel sounds...makes it unique. And I need the plug in in order to play through the amp.
Guitar pedal of some brand series...it's a multi kind.

What is this ? I never know guitar has and needs pedal...what for? It is not needed but it is nice to have because you could make different kind of sound effect when you have a guitar pedal. One thing I did not know is that...there are so many types of pedal...whoa! So many I am confused. I am still a beginner when it comes to guitar accessories.


Toyota Avanza 1.5cc

My dream car since it was introduced with Toyota Avanza 1.3cc. Now, with 1.5cc...it is even better. For years I fancy this car but never step into one until last year....woohoo! Nice, spacious enough and could carry people and stuff...many people and many stuff. I almost wanted to get one when I was deciding what type of car should I be getting but due to lack of financial and it's not like I always carry lots of people and stuff...so, it is a waste of money and fuel. It's nice though to get this car as the 2nd car and let's go tour Sarawak...yay!

ipod Touch 8gb

I like anything "touch". It sounds great, it looks so classy. The word "touch"...not the ipod. Ipod Touch is the latest technology from Apple and it is really cool. Just look at the picture, it's so so cool. Everything is just with a touch and many touches. It cost quite "touchy" too but affordable but after buying, pocket a little painful. Hehe but it is so tempting not to own one. Get one but not in East Malaysia. Get one in Penisular Malaysia, should be cheaper.

Nokia 5800 xpressMusic

Last but not least. A new handphone. I want and need one. Haha...it is just too show how much I want this phone. Again...it's a "touching" phone. "But iPhone also got touch touch what?". I like this one better....it's Nokia...Connecting People... It was love at first sight. Even dialing is using the touch technology. Basically everything is touch. So very cool. Then, everything using the touch teachnology, the price has to be "touchy" too. Not so affordable for me. Bankrup. Too much for my pocket. Wait a little while until the price drop to something affordable to me but then, by that time, new technology would be up. Aiyah....Well, that's life when it comes to modern techno.


Want...want...want...but remember, where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Taken somewhere from the Bible. So, do not focus so much on the things one earth. Seek first the Kingdom of God and everything will be added unto you. Taken from somewhere in the Bible too.
Want!!!

2 comments:

Ev said...

haha.. good post.. I want too~

I Am Sarawakiana said...

It is good to verbalize one's wants. But in life certain people with real values will only actualize certain needs and wants in measured ways.

This is what we call - thinking people.

When we have causes to fight for and goals to fulfil wants become low priority. As teachers we always help our students to postpone their wants so that they become future oriented.

I wonder if teachers today do that!!