Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy But Still Blogging

I am not free but the temptation to blog is there. So, here I am, blogging in the midst of finishing my work. Some not serious stuff to blog about....but putting on hold the serious work. Quick!!!

Today, I shall show a few photos on.....

WEIGHT LIFTING !!!!


Is it only for men ??? NO! It's also for ladies.... If you are thinking of losing weight, this one kind of fitness you should think of. It really works...plus...you get to have a great body...not just flat but tough....fit...whatever you call it. Get rid of those fats and transform it into muscles. It's cool too.


AND....this is my role model (minus the tatoo)...hehe...

Who's this? Guess...I like her though she is damn sexy...

Will I ever achieve such huge ambition of mine ? Hmm...we'll just wait and see...but I think she does not just exercise. Surely there's something more. Oklah...maybe a little less than what she look like. Now, losing weight is good enough plus a little muscle on arm and legs...hmm...

Let's see what experts has to say....

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=52413

Hehe...there's so much, I can't make up my mind which is more important. Go check it out yourself if you are interested.


That's all...lift those weights now... watch your food intake as well...and have a positive thinking....and.... ALWAYS KEEP A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD....and you are on your way to a healthy body, mind and spirit....

All for the glory of God!


No comments: