Monday, February 16, 2009

25 things about me...but I am not tagging!

This is something I would not do but after reading a few...look interesting...let's try it here instead of Facebook...

1. I hate school but I am working in a school.

2. I used to be very quiet once upon a time.

3. I play guitar as my hobby.

4. I am addicted to MouseHunt.

5. I never believe in politics.

6. I eat anything that is edible except human meat.

7. I like cooking different types of dishes...be it eastern or western...southern and northern...

8. I can be very emotional.

9. I support Malaysian Airlines.

10. I believe in "Jodoh dan ajal di tangan Tuhan"

11. I don't like crowds...it messes up my brain...in other words...I can't think straight in crowds.

12. I can tell a person's character on my 1st meeting with that person....call it a gift...which it's good and it's bad...most of the time it's good.

13. I have almost every basic thing in life except a house, a husband and children.

14. I have 2 moms...which I love and cherish very much...my mom who gave birth to me and my mom who is like my God-mom....but I like to call her my ibu.

15. I am a patient lady but I can also be a hot-tempered lady.

16. I believe in ministry, mission and serving God than just sitting in the church on Sunday doing nothing.

17. I only read when I need to sit for exams, when I am real dead bored and books were the only thing available and when the book look and the first few chapters are interesting.

18. I spend too much time on internet which is really bad.

19. I learnt how to swim accidentally, without my head in the water.

20. I go swimming just to get myself tan apart from a good form of excercise.

21. I own 3 guitars, 2 amp and 1 electronic portable drum....I sound like a pro but actually I am still in the stage of learning....lots more to learn.

22. I own 3 Bible of different language...English, Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Iban.

23. I am a non-fashionable, old fashioned and simple lady...I don't spend long hours finding for my clothes.

24. I write diaries, journals and whatever you call it....stuff that you only write down and not tell it to anyone....since I was in Form 1...and hope someone will find it and publish it after I die.

25. I never planned my life...it just happen...a direct instruction from God.

Finally....it's 25. Hmm...it seems like there is so much to tell about ourselves that 25 is just a small little part of it. I enjoyed it. Thanks to the one who tagged me. Now you know a tiny little bit about me. God bless !

2 comments:

Ev said...

Great to know more about you and I agree with not tagging the next person.. torturing task.

I Am Sarawakiana said...

It is good to be simple...consider the lilies and the sparrows!

Even the donkey has its day!

Great thoughts from a great girl. The world needs more people like you.

Cheers.