Friday, October 29, 2010

Blessed Belated 2nd Anniversary to all3's Corner of Life

Countdown

21 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

63 days left for 2010

I'm so into my own life and other people's life, that I almost forget about the anniversary of my corner.

This blog has been part of my life here on earth. Through many ups and downs of it, I just have no heart to get rid of it. I've tried once to stay away from blogging due to some misunderstanding caused, and it lasted only a month, with so much temptation in between.

Even until now, I have no ultimate answer as to "Why do I blog?". I really can't give anyone an answer to it but if you really want an answer, it' simply because I would love to share some part of my thoughts and life with the world...hehe. What you get here is just PART of it.

I'm happy when I get to write even though my English sucks. Do I really care? Yeah, I do but another part of me says, "Who cares?!" as long as you understand, I understand...communication achieved. I find that it's ok to make mistakes, we are not perfect people after all, especially me.

All my hope and prayers is, this blog shall be a blessing to others reading it, and most of all, it shall forever bring glory and honour unto Him. I owe Him everything.

May this corner be a place of memory of me that will be forever here, even after I am gone from this world. Good and not-so-good, it shall be remembered.

Blessed 2nd Anniversary...of yeah...Belated to all3's Corner of Life!!



4 comments:

Davy said...

Please, your hope and prayers for this blog full of blessing, encouragement... for you and others reading it... :-)

Sheena said...

Blessed 2nd Aniversary...

May the Lord use this blog to always share HIS STORY.

Sweet blessings

Sheena

akmj said...

happy 2nd anniversary :)

Ensurai said...

Blessed belated anniversary...just arrived back to read all blog friends' blogs and keeping up to date...keep up your good work.