Thursday, October 21, 2010

Apa Tu?

Countdown

Done with PTK (last chance)...susah...susah...

29 days to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

71 days left for 2010


Oh no! Only left 29 days before the Cambodia medical mission?? Arghh...I've yet to do my job. By hook or by crook, I must finish it by this weekend. Hehe...this is call "procrastination". Bad...really bad. I need someone to really push me and give me strict deadline.

++++++++++++

I've been thinking. Moving to a new place either to a new working place, or state or school or country or anywhere new, it's not going to be easy for some, maybe most people. I could feel the stress some people faced. Being in their shoes, I think I would be really stress too. Why not, especially after staying put in a place for such a long time. Hmm...how would I take it in the new school when I move in 2 years time? I wonder, but there's only one thing I can do, trust in Him.

Might not be easy the first few months, but want it or not, for the sake of the God and the children, mission must go on. Call it "perseverance". Being in this school without much proper knowledge, I'm quite afraid to go to a good school because being a very passive person, I don't like to hear or "hear" this, "Cikgu dah lama bekerja, masih tak tahu apa-apa lagi?". Aiyoh, so memalukan, but it's not all my fault. I've tried to learn many things with the limited resources we get from Kuching or even the kementerian. How to know anything when kita dianaktirikan?

Well, that's not the issue...the issue is aiyoh, very stress. hehehe...

We'll just see what happen to me in 2 years time..haha...I'm curious too!

++++++++++++

When can I go to New Zealand ? Or England? Or America?

I've been dreaming it for ages...this is what I don't like because this is the time I'm being not content.
Only wishing I had more $....haha...but seriously...if I don't get to go before I leave this earth, it's fine with me.

It's just a wish...that have the possibility of anything...hehe...

Enough of non-sense.

Only to look forward to the next session of Reading Bus!!!!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I sat for PTK too.

It was difficult.

I know when its time for you to leave Miri, God will bring you to the place where he wants you to be.

Papa knows whats best for us.

Sweet blessings

Sheena

Davy said...

...hmmm...I don't know clearly about your work process. It's different in here. But I remember what ps Chelie said in 1st TCF Cambodia conference that the best place to live is the place that God wants us to live. So where He sends you to, there He is with you :-)

I also have a quotation for you "The secret of having enough time lies not in working more hours, but in the proper planning of hours"
So you will done well in your job and on time by proper planning...hehehe...

Everything will be okay by His will :-)

You are in His strong hand :-)

Be bless,

Davy