Saturday, May 30, 2009

This Holiday....The Unknown

I was so happy to be back soon for school holiday but what awaited me was something I did not expected. I started packing my things on Thursday but repack it on Friday afternoon after the unexpected event approached me.

This holiday, I had the longest flight journey....food in the plane tasted the lousiest and I could not even finished eating my food. The waiting in the airport was the hardest to go through. This holiday I will be sitting a Business class flight back home to KT but will not be enjoying it at all. This is the hardest holiday I have to go through.

But when I think back...God has His ways. Look at things...I normally don't go back home on Friday. I usually will go back home on Saturday but this time...just this time...I decided to go back on Friday. This time, my brother will be going back home somewhere during this school holiday which normally he would not. This time, I was deciding whether to bring back my guitar or not and finally on Friday, yesterday, God gave me an answer. Everything was so well prepared by God. More..this year..I'll be going for the most mission trip in my life. Why? Because of this one event. It is indeed a test for me.

I could not accept it because I will be back home in just a few days time but I have to accept it because God's way is definitely higher than mine. As I am always a believer of 'Jodoh dan ajal di tangan Tuhan', I need to accept this facts of life. Everything is in God's hand. Want it or not, it will happen sooner or later. This whole life is just about time.

I could not write much at this moment but I'll write an tribute when I am in a better situation. Now...taking all the might to control my emotion. I need to be strong despite my weakness. Life is such but as a Christian, I need to remind myself that life does not end here but indeed, it's just the beginning of a better life somewhere there.

I'm happy because I know where he goes and know that God is with him, even from the very beginning of his life. He left us here on earth but he is still alive with God somewhere out there.

I'll miss you...very much.

3 comments:

christinasan said...

I'm glad that you see things this way..
Be strong Audrey =)
Will keep your family in prayers =)

Ev said...

Hang in there dear fren. Deepest simpathy to you and your family.
God be with you.

William said...

Be strong and courageous! May God bless you.