Friday, November 19, 2010

Suo Sdey, Kampuchea! Again...

Countdown

0 day to Cambodia Medical Mission (GMC)

41 days left for 2010


It's Cambodia once again!!!

I'm not excited or maybe I'm too anxious to be excited??

Maybe I do not have my own circle of friends that I'm close to. This one is a challenging one with not really knowing what to do and everyone is speaking in Mandarin. My mandarin is only "cukup makan" but not for anything more than that but thank God, I managed to go through 2 meetings in mandarin and writing down the minutes in English...hehe...His help. I could not have done it on my own.

It's 5:18pm and I've yet to really pack my things yet. I hate doing things last minute but I guess that's who I am, the last minute person. I must break that habit of doing things the last minute.

So, do continue to pray for us as we enter into the Kingdom of Kampuchea...the land of spiritual warfare. I still believe very much that this is His work and we are His vessels. He will do what He wants done. In everything, to Him be the glory!

Chow friends...I seriously need to pack NOW!


1 comment:

Davy said...

Sweet Welcome for coming here again!!!:)

This mission trip is the privilege from God.
It will bring His blessing to here.

Thanks for this :)

Sweet blessing to enter into the sweet Kingdom of Kampuchea...hehe...:)