Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Of Dreams & Fate


Dear Hannah, Gareth Chase and Elyssa,

You were my dreams. You were supposed to exist here in the world but it never happened. It is just a matter of fate. I was not meant to have the three of you but I chose your name way before anything happened.

It was my dream to hold the three of you in my arms.

Though you may have never seen me and known me, I miss the three of you.

Though you may have never seen me and known me, I love the three of you...very much.

Though I may have never seen you and known you, I sort of dedicate your life to God because if ever I had the three of you, I know it would be the greatest gift of all from Above!

I know this sounded crazy but ...... the reality is......God may have His own reason for all this not or maybe never to happen in my life.

I miss you my darlings....Hannah, Gareth Chase and Elyssa!

1 comment:

مؤسسة سحر اللمسات للمقاولات والديكور said...




شركة جبس بالرياض
سحر اللمسات افضل شركة جبس بورد بالرياض وتعمل في مجال الديكورات الجبسيه في الرياض ولديها افضل
وتعمل جميع أنواع جبس بورد الرياض ولديه فروف في أفضلشركة تنسيق حدائق بالرياض ومن أفضل شركات
واحدة من الشركات الرائدة في مجال تصميبم الديكــــــــــــور الداخلي في مدينة الرياض, شركة ديكور بالرياض متخصصة في تقديم أضخم خطط المشاريع وخدمات شركة دهان بالرياض تك
للاتصال0500958844 0500958844