Sunday, March 13, 2011

Today Is The Day!

I always remind myself that, "Today is the day that the Lord hath made, and I will rejoice myself."
In that way, no matter what situation and circumstances that I have to face, I know that my Father is in control of everything. He holds the day of my life.

Today, is a little bit different. "Today is D day that the Lord hath made, I will surely rejoice and be glad in it!" Simply because this is the day, some years ago...hehe...not revealing my age here, that God had given me life.


Through this years, I had seen and tasted His goodness and faithfulness. Through the ups and downs, He was with me, helping me to see it through. Not just struggling through, but making sure that I passed through with excellence.

Today, as you can see me, I realised I am a product of His grace, mercy and love. To be able to live till today, I count myself so blessed to have Him in my life. If not, I don't even where I would be, frankly, I would have been dead years ago.

Today, I dedicate this day unto Him, giving Him all my glory and honour which I have received, because I know, I can do nothing without Him and He is the only one that deserves all the glory and honour and praise.

Father, thank you for this day and guide me as I journey through this life. For I desire to live a life of honour and glory unto You, because I am reminded, I owe You this very life of mine.

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: