Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Daddy,

This year will be my 1st time celebrating Father's Day without you around. I held my hp at the struck of midnight having the memory of you because it is Father's Day, where normally I would smsed you at that hour and only will call you later in morning.

I never thought God had planned everything so perfectly well that you are gone just weeks before Father's Day and also your birthday. I wanted to get you present like I always do but God actually stopped me by making a little poorer than usual. I did not know that He was taking you away. We planned the whole holiday to celebrate Father's Day and also your birthday with you, and also I wanted to bring you on a holiday which I never had the chance to. I never thought God would take you so early. Faster than I ever imagine.

I had nothing much to write down since you are gone. I'll be just paying tribute to you just like I had decided before I knew about all of God's plan for you.

Happy Father's Day, daddy! I love you and I miss you dearly. May you rest in peace in the presence of God!

With love,
Your daughter...

No comments: