Thursday, June 14, 2012

6 Months

6 months had passed.
The days are drawing closer.
Hearts are pounding, minds are swirling.
Life is still good, in fact, too good.

My 1st SU camp as a volunteer. 
The best that happened during this holiday.
The kids scared me off on first day.
Then I fell in love with them.
Faces so cute, physically so active.
Stories after stories they would tell.
Their life in this decade is definitely not an easy one.
I do miss them especially my group, Caleb.
You are the best, though always disappearing.
It's so good to be back!

God has been really good to me.
Since the day He promised.
He'll bless me more than I can ever imagined.
If I would let go.
I did.
It wasn't easy but I did.
Because I wanted to change.

Whenever He took one away, He gave new one.
It has been happening.
I'm forever grateful.
For two special people.
He brought into my life.
The least expected of all.
The one I could share.
My deepest secret of all.
My deepest sorrow.
In hope to share the joy that I am living now.
What else could I ask for?
You gave me the best.

6 more months to go.
I'm excited, I'm anxious.
I'm waiting, I'm hoping.
For the many things that will be happening.
In this life He gave me. 
All for His glory!





No comments: