Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Unjokingly Old

Happy Belated 8th Anniversary to me!

This is officially my 8th year in Miri and also in my vocation as an educator.

Although I am very sad that I could forget about some thing this important, but at least I finally remember it.

It's not about celebrating it on my own but every year, I would give God the glory and this year, I'm doing the same.

I give You, Father, all the glory for all these years that You were with me through thick and thin in this mission field and in this vocation. I will not be blinded by so many demands of other ministry and forgo this main calling of mine. I will forever hold on to this calling until it is all done and move on.

You have been faithful and Your goodness, there never seem to be an end to it.

To God be the glory!

You are the best!


2 comments:

Ensurai said...

I am sure you have enriched the lives of many in Miri in the 8 years you have been here.

We are so blessed by you and your music..your photos and your talents...

Your sister care and love have helped us in so many ways.

Don't ever forget we are you "special ones" too. We thank God for bringing you here.

and so for me..I know I will be stationed here with every one coming and going...sooner and later...Hope you won't go away so soon.

all3 said...

Thanks and all glory only goes to Him. It's great knowing you too and we miss you very much. So near, yet so far.

No, I won't be going away so soon. Hehe...