Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Josiah!


This piece was written after I visited him for the 2nd time at HKL. It has been a year since that day...I still could not understand but that night, God gave me this...

Sweet, sweet Josiah...

Though your eyes were not fully opened,
yet it shows the love God is showering upon you.

Though your hands did not move,
yet it holds the promises of God.

Though you can't walk,
yet you walk the grace of God.

Though you are all wired up,
yet your heart beats the heart of God.

Though it has been a long time,
yet you tick the time of God.

Though we could not see you smile,
yet you smile the smile of angels.

Though you are pushed around,
yet you prove the faithfulness of God.

Though you never knew me,
yet you show me God.

Though you never know what future holds for you,
yet your fragile body prove of God's great future for each one of us.

Sweet, sweet Josiah...

I will never forget what you had taught me in your silence.

Sweet, sweet Josiah!


No comments: