Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today...just like any other days

I've been reading a few blogs today. I wish I can really sit down and write something but in the end, I felt so lazy. Tomorrow will be my class year end party. I hope and pray everything will turn out well. Everything done for the sake of my beloved students. I'll miss them a lot this school holiday.

It's a busy week...this week...next week...everything done at the last minute before the school holiday. Tomorrow.. lunch, Friday..combined cell (can't remember everything I read in Matthew), Saturday..GB, guitar practice, dinner, Sunday..duty on refreshment. Next week...one meeting to hold, many phone calls to make, memos to write, "clearing stock" for year end, preparing for a new school session 2009. Wow...time really flies. It shows how much older I'm getting each day. It's proven by the increasing number of white hairs I have.

Next year will be my 6th year in Miri and also in teaching. I haven't achieved much yet. I mean I have not really done anything yet. I have so many plans that are yet to be carried out. In the end of the day, I did none from my plans but did many things not in my plan. *sigh* Maybe that's how God guides me. Well, above all, everything is done for His glory.

When I have more time...I hope...I'll write some issues I've come about and had been thinking.

No comments: